Whoever said ‘simple’ couldn’t be ‘painful’ has never done an AMRAP of deadlifts between one-mile runs.
AMRAP: Run, Deadlift, Run
- Throw 135-lbs on the bar for men and 95-lbs on the bar for women.
- Set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Run a mile at a strong, steady pace before hitting the bar.
- Set a steady pace and do as many deadlifts as you can with the remaining time.
- Cash out by one more strong mile run.
- Your score is how many reps out can get in, minus one rep for every second your last mile was slower than your first mile.