Curious what Reykjavik CrossFit Championship winnings were? Here’s a breakdown of what athletes won for placing in the top-three of the 2019 Reykjavik CrossFit Championships. CrossFit athlete awards are in Icelandic Króna, so we’ve also provided current exchange rate values in US Dollars.
After three days of battle in one of the most beautiful countries on earth, winnings are:
Reykjavik CrossFit Championship Winnings
- Björgvin K. Guðmundsson – 500,000kr (4,119.63 USD)
- Hinrik Ingi Óskarsson – 250,000kr (2059.82 USD)
- Will Moorad – 100,000kr (823.93)
- Jacqueline Dahlstróm – 500,000kr (4,119.63 USD)
- Haley Adams – 250,000kr (2059.82 USD)
- Anna Fragkou – 100,000kr (823.93)
- JST Compete – 500,000kr (4,119.63 USD)
- Invictus Boston – 250,000kr (2059.82 USD)
- Superhero Project – 100,000kr (823.93)
It was a stunning weekend, which featured a mountain run up Mt. Esjan, ten kilometers outside of Reykjavik. It included a workout named after the CrossFit Dottirs and an exhibition round between Annie Thorisdottir and Katrin Davidsdottir. The final workout brought back the 2009 CrossFit Games chipper where Annie Thorisdottir won the hearts of the world.
If you watched our live blog of the events, thank you! We’ll catch you again for the Rogue Invitational.
Read our guides to the North American and European sanctionals for more information.