UPDATE: The Games Fantasy Bracket is now closed. Thanks to all who submitted! Winners will be announced via social media after the Games. Sign up HERE to be notified when our 2020 CrossFit Games bracket launches.
Play the 2019 CrossFit Games Fantasy Bracket challenge for a chance to win $150 toward Reebok® Nano™ 9 or Nike® Metcon™ 5 CrossFit shoes.
CrossFit Games Fantasy Bracket
Here’s the deal – we’re giving away two $150 gift cards to Reebok or Nike. Yes! Pick whichever CrossFit shoe you think is the best. Winners will be the most accurate male and female brackets submitted here:
- Female Athlete Bracket – We’re team Katrin.
- Male Athlete Bracket – We’re team Vellner.
How do I submit my bracket?
First, take a screen capture of your bracket. Make sure you get the whole thing. We have to be able to see your picks in order to verify your win!
Second, upload your bracket images to our survey.
Third, share your picks all over social media. Tell your friends you’re about to crush them and rock new shoes as a reward.
How are athletes ranked?
Here’s the deal: fantasy brackets aren’t easy when it comes to the new CrossFit Games season format.
- Athletes were broken down into four categories:
- National Champions (top 16)
- CrossFit Open (top 16, minus National Champions)
- Overflow (four remaining CrossFit Open winners, plus twelve additional National Champions)
- Sanctionals™ (winners from each of the fifteen Sanctional events, plus one final National Champion)
- National Champions were ranked based on their overall leaderboard finish in the 2019 CrossFit Open, but only within their category.
- CrossFit Open athletes were ranked based on their overall leaderboard finish in the 2019 CrossFit Open, but only within their category.
- Overflow athletes were ranked with:
- CrossFit Open overflow athletes first. We did this because these athletes ranked above the overflow National Champion athletes in the CrossFit Open leaderboard.
- National Champions second, in the order they placed on the Open leaderboard.
- Sanctional winners were ranked the same way they are prioritized in the 2019 CrossFit Games rule book: the earlier in the year the Sanctional was held, the higher-ranked the athlete is.
How are winners decided?
Winning brackets are those who correctly guess the most winning matchups.
What decides a matchup winner?
A matchup is determined by the overall final rank of two athletes on the 2019 CrossFit Games leaderboard. For example, if Annie Thorisdottir and Sara Sigmundsdottir were in a matchup, whomever finishes higher will win. If Annie wins the Games and Sara takes second, Annie wins the matchup.
Can I submit multiple brackets?
You cannot. Only one male and one female bracket is allowed per person. Any individual found to be filling out multiple brackets will be automatically disqualified.
When are winners announced?
Winners will be announced within 30 days of the final ceremony at the 2019 CrossFit Games. You’ll be notified via email.